Wednesday, August 15, 2007

ashley shutt

Have you ever bean scared will I have . I git scared wen I git a call for the hospital the doctor said my dad bean heart on the call.one Day Was outside play with my dog and the phone whet Greene and a men was on the phone and tolled me dad bean heat. I git real scared
and I started to cry so I ask god was me dad OK will I start to talk to god I Was so fatten and wen I git dun talking to god i started talk to my mom and i have never told my family. I am sered cues i have never bean sered but on that day I got that call. will me and my mom start to talk and Sid he OK will be OK I deaned now what to believes very scared will I herd a car and I look out the window and I saw my dad my is OK . That the most fatten thinning to lose some one you love very much like our dad.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Touching story.
2. Use spell check; there are many errors and it makes it hard to read.