Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hunter Strahan

Have you ever done something that was not that bad. Will I have It was 5 days after getting a paddle by Mrs. Crow. And I was walking to Mr. St.Jonh class ,and we were going in the shop to work .I went to couch Staper. To ask if I could buy a water bottle. Then I wolk back to the shop. Aron was running around hitting people with a 2x4. Desmon was chasing Dillon around.
Then Tiff ,and lisa walk in. And told us to quik. I tolk the bottle and loosed the top. then hit the bottle the top flow across the room and hit Dillon on the head. We all strated laughing and Mr St. John was siting right there waching the hole thing. All he said, was 'Come here to my office'? I look at Desmon. We are in trobble and Mr.St. Jonh strated giving us the spech. It sounded like these 'Yall know what yall did so im going to make these short. Yall shoud have not did that so lets get these over with these. Dillon went frist Mr. St. Jonh went to get coach. We are geting two paddlings so come on dillon. They walk back there. You could her the paddle hit hes bottom 1,2 and then dillon walk out. He was holding hes bottom

1 comment:

student said...

1. Whoa, several errors in puntuation, spelling and caps. (It may just be that you need some typing practice.)
2. Potential for a funny story.
3. Finish and revise.