Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ethan Sharp


I was walking down stairs I must say I was looking good in my blue jeans and red t-shirt. I was on my way to my church, for our annual Halloween Festival. We got in the car, my mom asked if we were all buckled up, [I dont know why she always askes she raised us to do it], we all said yes.
In less than 5 minutes we were at the church. Kids were running around everywhere.We played many games [ many of wich I found childish ]. But some of them were kinda fun.
But the funnest thing was yet to come. Finnaly the bell rang for the hay ride. It took about 5 minutes to load the younger kids up. Finnaly we were on our way. The hay ride goes down a long and dreary road. We told ghost storries, wich I must say had me scared. Then I rememberd tha I knew a ghost story, so i began to tell it. I got about half way threw it when I was rudley interupted by a loud scream that shrilled SHUT UP ETHAN! I looked around it was a little kid, so I understood it must have frightend him so I hushed. But then the scariest thing on the hay ride was beggining to come into view. It was the old abbanded Peck house. The house is about ten miles from the church.
As the house gegan to take form we grew frightend. As we begin to pass it the truck begins to stop. Then the back lights went out. Then the driver gets out and states we are out of gas. We all panicked. Then after about a minute the driver informs we will have to spend the night in the house. We all shook our heads no. But we had to.
As we opend the door to the decreped house we heard a sqeeeeq. The house was very scary with spider webs and old furniture everywhere. The guys slept up stairs and the girls down. I shared a room with my best friend Tristen Wethers. Neither of us could sleep so we stayed up and talked. After what seemed an a century we decided to explore. So we got up put our shirts on and went down stairs.
Almost as soon as we got down stairs we heard a boom coming from up stairs. So we darted up the flight of stairs [ agian]. We got up stairs and found nothing. But then there was a noise coming from the closet. Tristen and I finnaly got up the nerve to open the closet. As soon as we opend it there standing before us was a ghostly figure holding a gun. He pulled the trigger sending a bullet gliding into the wall. The shot woke up everyone else. So we all flew out the door. we ran the whole ten miles back to the church.
Now every Halloween we make sure the truck has plenty of gas, and we most deffinitly never go back by that house. And I have to say that that is my most scarriest moment.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Watch for spelling errors.
2. Need to add dialogue.
3. Lots of great word choice.