Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lisa Puckett

"Dude, did you see that, Jesika?" I asked "See what? she gasped
The light appeared while we were putting the tent up. Since it was already dark we had our flashlights. The light was very bright ,and it was white like a flashlight."Hey Lisa, we should go
check it out!" Jesika exclaimed "Ok, let's go" I replied We started down the dark and narrow path.As we went along we could see something in the distance. I knew it couldn't be a porchlight.
"Stop!!"I whispered with caution
"Why?" Jesika questioned
"Because, I just saw the light,and we'll be on top of the light in another 10 steps!"I explained
We started walking again,and the light started moving again too. We followed it for about 15 or 20 minutes. Then it took a left,and stopped in it's tracks.We keep on walking

No comments: