Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kara Sparkman

"He is going to blow!"someone screamed. Maybe I should start from the begining. Alana and I had been shopping for 6 hours in the Parkway Place Mall at lunch time. Our stomachs had been growling for a while so,we stopped Piccadilly's on the way home.
After the waiter took the order of the booth behind us,he went back into the kitchen and brought back our drinks."There has been a shortage of chefs,so there will be a buffet opening in 10 minutes.Feel free to take as much as you like,"Julian told us. He was as short as an elf,speaking of shortade. Soon enough there was a buffett filled with food as far as the eye could see.
"Excuse me please,"a younger man walked to the other side of the bar. He got roast beef,corn,and green beans. I took my plate back to our booth. The Roast Beef Man was three booths away from our booth. Half way through our meal there was a disturbance.
"Are you alright,Bruce? He is going to blow!"the woman sitting across from the Roast Beef Man exclaimed. Bruce was holding his throat while his face was as red as a beat from trying to get a breath of air. The woman jumped out of her seat and was beating on his back trying to help him.
I shot up out of my seat to help him. I sprinted across the room from Bruce and the woman. I ran up behind him. At this point he was already standing up.I put my fist right under his ribcage and put my left hand cupping my fist. I pulled my hands back and up under his ribcage. I repeated a few times until he made a huge coughing sound and up came a huge hunk of roast beef! After he got a few good breaths,he turned around. "I don't know how to thank you enough!"Bruce said excitedly to me."This is my mother,Laverne." She had lovely blur eyes as blue as the ocean. Hlooked just like her other than him being a man and all. "Nice to meet you,I am Kara Sparkman" "The pleasure is all mine. I am so grateful you were here to save my son's life."Laverne stated. Bruce turned towards me and puked all over my arms and my front! "I am so sorry,"Bruce told me. Boy, was he sorry. He was about as sorry as the day is long. I went into the restroom to wash the throw up off of me. When I came back,Laverne and Bruce were gone. Alana and I went to check out and Mr.Piccadilly said it was on the house. That was the most adventurous restaurant visit ever!

2 comments:

student said...

1. Eeewwww gross!
2. A few minor errors in punctuation.
3. Overall, awesome job.

student said...

Great job! Very few mistakes! Overall, fabulous!