Wednesday, August 15, 2007

hallie dudley

Last Saturday me an my friend Jamie were going to the movies.Two hours before I was getting ready and my hair was starting to puff out really bad. And my hair was still wet from the shower. Jamie ask me"why don't you just blow dry your hair". I told her that it would frizz up and of course it did.I tryed every thing to get it to go down an stop frizzing up. Lets just say my hair looked like it was in a tornado. My hair was so puffy it took an hour an a half to straiten it. Then my bad hair day was getting even worse. We were on ourd way to the movies and my mom rolled down the window, and you probably know what happened. My hair gotten even frizzier than it was. We got to the movies at 7:25 an I had to go an put up my hair because it was so puffy.Then we got to or movie SKIN WALKERS my hair was so bad it was a bad hair day.I had to go to the the Bathroom to go an try to fix my hair.It look so bad i had to put some frizz spray in my hair.Then my hair went down a little bit it was better than it was before.An we went back in an finish watching SKIN WALKERS.An we was on or way back home from the movies,and i think this was the worst hair day ever.Well that was how my bad hair day went if you know your hair will frizz up an your Friend tells you to do it any was. Don't because then you will have a bad hair day just like me.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Funny story.
2. It looks like you are chatting or text messaging (several errors in capitalization and punctuation).
3. Lots of run-ons.