Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Chris East

It was the summer of 2007 and my buddy Anthony and I was going camping out in my woods behind my house. The whole day we was getting ready for the trip like getting the tent ready and our supplies that we was going to need. Later on that day when the sun was starting to fall we got our things together and started our walk. The walk didn't take that long before we was there. I had not been to the spot where we was camping in a long time so it was a little messy. We cleaned up a little bit then started to set up. After we finished with the tent we thought we would start a fire so we went to search for wood. When we got back I made the fire and we ate hot dogs and chips. I started to get bored so we started telling scary stories. After we started with the stories we ate some more before we went to bed. When we started to go to sleep I herd something in the sky, it was a round object with lights around it so I told Anthony about it and he didn't believe me then he went outside and saw the round plane. He was just standing there outside with the plane while I was inside scared to death because I didn't know what it was. I was started to worry about Anthony because he wouldn't come in so I went out there to get him and I realized that he was floating up in some neon light to the round ship, I didn't know what to do so I followed the ship until it had an awful crash to the ground. I quickly ran to the ship to the door

1 comment:

student said...

1. Has potential to be a good story when you finish.
2. Subject/verb agreement problems (we was)
3. Need to add dialogue.