Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Chasity Graham

Sometimes what feels like what is going to be a normal day turns out to be a very frightening day and mine all started as a very unusual but rather normal day. On Saturday morning I woke up bright and early. My mom was screaming at the top of her lungs for me to get up and come eat breakfast, and I just layed there thinking of more sleep, so I slowly drifted back off to dreamland.
Two hours later I woke up got out of bed and I walked into the living room, but the strange thing was it wasn't my living room. "Oh my gosh where am I?" I blurted out in panic and disbelief. Just as I got my words out a weird hippie mellow voice told me that I had been kidnapped along with him, and the kidnapper was no where to be seen. For a minute there I didn't say a word I was to busy thinking about why they wanted to kidnap me. Scared and alone me and the mysterious young boy layed down and fell fast asleep.
Later when we woke up still dumbfounded the kidnapper was still no where to be found. "Why would someone want to kidnap me?" I cried out in sadness. The boy wrapped his arms around me comforting me that we would be okay. "POP BOOM CRASH!"went a noise close to us. "What was that?"I whispered. "I don't know"replied the young boy. Then as quick as I could get another word out a tall ghostly looking man jumped out from behind a chair with a chainsaw and was walking towards me. Slowly I looked around for the boy but he was no where to be found. I started to run but he had me blocked in. Then the ghostly looking man cranked his chainsaw up and went for my head. "AHHH!" I screamed as he almost got me, but then the young boy jumped out from behind the ghost like man and chopped his head off with an ax. I ran as fast as I could to the boy hugging him and thanking him for saving me.

Then my mom showed up happy to have found me and the boy, so she took the boy home and then she took me back home where I was safe and sound, and I told myself I would never fall back to sleep EVER again.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Good job.
2. A few spelling and grammatical errors.
3. Overall, well done.