Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jeremy Pylant

It was a Saturday morning, and I woke up and noticed I was in trouble because I was already late for breakfast. but I also knew my parents weren't home so I was safe for now. I ran down stairs and fixed me a snack and watched a little television and, as I got bored. I called my friend Ryan to come over and play Xbox with me. when he got here the T.V. started messing up, it was flickering real bad and so was the lights in the house. so we just thought something wrong with my power, we went to his house try to play his but his lights and stuff were also messed up and flickering so I assumed it was the city's power having trouble or something. Then all of a sudden the windows started vibrating and it was getting worse by the minute.
"Ever have that feeling in your gut that's something bad about to happen?" I asked.
"Like now?" He replied.
"Uh huh!" I replied back. Finally we rushed out side see what was wrong and I looked up and saw something big and shiny fly across the sky was also very close to us then. Boom! It crashed behind his house in the woods.
"what the?" Ryan asked.
"I don't know you tell me!" I yelled.
"Lets go check it out!" I said in a brave concept that I was just pretending.
We ran to the spot it landed, was lots of smoke and dust still around and I was afraid to breath it in so I put my shirt over my face so it would filter the smoke. We looked at it for a while. It was a shiny silver, so I said.
"Go touch it Ryan!"
"No!" He yelled at me.
So I went up slowly up to it and put my right hand on it.
"Ouch!" I exclaimed!
"Its hot!"
So I waited a couple of minutes and it cooled a little and touched again wasn't hot. All of a sudden it starts wobbling side to side.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Good job getting my attention.
2. Spelling and grammatical errors (pronoun I).
3. Looking forward to the ending.