Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Seth Goree

One morning I woke up prepared for the day then I thought to my self I wonder if I could stay home from school today? So I called my mom and she said it was okay. When I got off the phone I seen something running in the woods. So I locked the door and peaked out the window. As Iwas looking out the window I saw something shining across the yard. Now as you know I told you a few minutes ago I saw something running in the woods, so there for I was not going outside, but whatever was shining across the yard was really eating at me. What was that shiny thing? I was to scared to go outside. This was actually my first time to stay at home by myself. I have always had my brother and sister here with me but today they were at school and I wasn't. I peaked out the windowand the shiny object seemed to be getting smaller, maybe because the sun was moving. As I was still trying to figure out what was outside my phone rings it was my mom calling to check on me. She said hey son are you okay and I went on to tell her about something running in the woods. She said that it was probably a dog. I said mom this thing was to big to be a dog, but then I said there was something shining across the yard and she insistedthat I was just seeing things. So I asked when was coming home so we could go outsid together to see what it was. She said in about an hour. I got off the phone to watch T.V. and wait on my mom to get home, it was about an hour My mom walked in the house and I said did you see that shiny thing across the yard? She said where is this shiny thing you are talking about? So we both went outside and went across the yard at first I couldn't find it and then there it was under a piece

1 comment:

student said...

1. Interesting beginning.
2. Careful with fragments and run-ons.
3. I want to hear more.