Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Zack Henderson

One Saturday morning i woke up about 8:30. My mom and dad were both gone so i thought they were gone to work. I went to call my mom on her cell phone but, I heard it ring. I figured they were up at the pool.
I thought I'd get a cup of coffee and join them but, there wasn't any coffee in the pot which is wierd. I headed up there anyway but they weren't anywhere to be seen.
I thought my aunt might know where they were at.I walked in and she was no where to be found. I decided well maybe my grandmas at home but, she was not either. "this is really wierd..." I said to myself.
I went back home and, picked up the phone and starting dialing every number i knew of. Not a soul answered the phone. I got on my 4-wheeler and started driving down my road but, everyones cars are still there though...
While I'm riding down the road i stop by my freinds house and, I go and bang on the door. I stood there knocking on the door but no one ever came to the door. I got back on my 4-wheeler and kept heading down the road. The next thing i know i see something burning fall out of the sky and BOOM! It crashed somewhere around me.
I starting driving over there and i was about 30 yard away and got off my fourwheeler and peeked around the bushes. This huge door opens a wierd sound reaches my ears then this alien thats about 6ft tall jumps out of the ship and looks around. I jumped down and crawled back to my 4-wheeler I think it almost saw me. I drove back to my house at full speed.
I sat down for a while then thought Iwonder if this thing has anything to do with everyone being gone. I'm not going down without a fight i thought.
I picked up my sword, knives, my bow and arrows,and my dads 12guage shotgun. Then i headed back toward the crash site and the alien that was guarding was on the ground dead. I quick and quitely jumped on board and this little alien said something then i whiped my bow and arrow out and knocked an arrow in to it. It fell down to the ground dead.
Then this familar voice eclmains."nice! now untie me."
I looked over and theres Roman tied up on the gound. "Whats going on?" I questioned as i started to untie him.
" some wierd aliens started ubducting everyone. Where did you hide at?" He replied as he jumped up.
"Hide? I just now woke up." I responded.
"Your lucky that they didnt get you then...Lets stop catching up on things and see if we can find anything." He replied.
I nodded and we started walking down this really long hallway that had many doors on each side. We would check each door by barely opening it and peeking around. About 25 doors down we opened a door it was a weapon room. 4 Little aliens guarding it. I think they were asleep. Roman signalled to take on the 2 on the left and he'd get the ones on the right. We quickly and quietly slaughtered them.
I picked up some kind of wierd gun that had needles on the top of it that looked purple. Roman picked up a blue looking gun that had a bar on the side that looked like it told you how close it was to over heating.
We headed down the hall using the same routine for the doors. Then we came across a room with 6 big alien guards in it and all the other people were tied up in there. We left the door barely open where they couldn't see us.
He used hand signs telling me to get the three on the left and he'd get the three on the right. We kicked the door in and we were about to open fire when we saw 6 guns pointed at our heads. "Drop the needler and the plasma rifle or be shot!" They demanded.
We dropped the guns and roman hands me 2 baseball sized blue grenades and tells me, "Use them well."
He then throws a smoke bomb on the ground and picks up both of the guns and starts firing."NOW!" he yelled.
I threw both of the grenades and there was a 2 loud bangs from the grenades. The smoke slowly cleared to reveal all of them dead.
I started untieing everyone. Then i hear something jump down and hit the floor. I wheeled around fast enough to see it knock Roman unconsious.
I pulled out my sword and charged the giant thing. Then it stops the blade in mid air and snaps it in 2 like nothing. I jumped back and pulled out my knives and started thowing them at it, but they hit him and just fall off. I started running to get it away from everyone that was tied up and i tripped and started backing up.
I bumped into Roman and he coughed up blood "Use this." he whispered weakly.
It was his last grenade. I threw the grenade to the giant thing it sticks to him and starts running around like a mad man. Then the grenade blows up on him and he fell down dead.
First thing I did was untie a doctor and started bandaging Roman up "Your friends going to be okay. He's just going to need some rest." the doctor replied with a hint of relief.
A few days later the government comes and takes the huge ship back to area 51. The aliens never came back to Earth again.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Looking forward to reading the ending.
2. Some grammatical errors and careless mistakes (pronoun I).
3. All in all, good effort.