Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jessica Graveman

Have you ever had one of those days where just about everything went wrong? Well I was having one of those days. It all started on a Monday morning about 1 0r 2 years ago.
Ring, Ring, Ring went my alarm clock. When i reached over to turn it off, THUMP! I fell out of bed. "Oh well one mistake big deal," I assured myself while picking myself up and off the floor. So I went to my bathroom to get ready for school. When it was time to do my hair I straighten it, I curled it, I even tried wetting it but nothing could tame the wild beast in my hair. Right then I knew that this was going to be a horrible day. Especially when I went into my closet and all of my good clothes were dirty. The only thing that I had clean to were was a old shirt and not what I would consider my type of pants.
As soon as school started i went strait to my locker when I saw Melea walking towards me. "Hey Jessica what's wrong?" She questions as if she couldn't tell by the clothes that i was wearing.
"Oh nothing just having a bad day I guess," I replied politely just so we could get away from the subject.
"I'm sorry but we better hurry up and get to 1st period or well be in trouble,"she whispered consciously. As I quickly ran behind her. As soon as we took a seat the bell rang.
"Sit down and get prepared for your test," Mrs Green announced.
"Test what test," I questioned as I turned around looking desperately for an answer.
"Shh! No talking," Mrs. Green announced in her quest for totally silence in the room. I didn't know any of the answers but I guess that I'll have to try. Ring, Ring went the bell as i sighed out of relief that 1st period was over. As i stood up to get out of my seat I tripped and papers went fling everywhere. I hurried to pick all of them up then ruched to 2ND period.
"Good morning class please pull out your homework and lets get started," Mr. Curtis spoke cheerfully. i reached out into my folder for my homework when to my surprise that my homework section of my folder was empty.
"Mr. Curtis," I mumbled, " I can't seem to find my homework."
" I'm sorry Jessica but without your homework I guess that you'll have to take a zero," he replied sorrowfully। I quickly buried my face beneath my arms telling my self how stupid I was for making such a foolish mistake and prayed that the rest of the day would go better. It did that was until lunch। There I was standing in line ready to pay for my tea like normal and no money. So instead I had to settle for the the schools nasty milk. So I grabbed my lunch set down and all of a sudden someone knocked it of and it fell all into my lap in front of the whole school. I was to embarrassed to clean it up all I could do was run out of the lunch room crying to the nurses office. Later I went back to pants with a pair of pants that look like shorts. I was to scared to move, touch, or say anything all of 6Th period so you might be able to say my bad luck kinda froze. It was in 7Th period that my luck kinda sprung back up again. You see my ankle was still very soar from when I tripped out of my desk early that morning. The reason that is bad is because it was a Monday and on Mondays we run. After my ankle became black and blue I heard the best sound that I thought that I had ever heard. The last period school bell. I limped as fast as I could to my car and went straight home. Then I crawled into bed, buried my faced in my pillow, and gave a long hard sigh. No one knows why we have bad days we just do. So now you have it mine and possibly the worlds worst day ever.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Wow, have you ever read "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day"? Sounds like you.
2. Have spelling errors throughout.
3. Is that the end? I want to read more.