Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kayla Dobbs

Have you ever seen something and mistaken it for something else? Well i have.
"Hey Melea lets go to the park after school!" "OK I"ll go call my mom and ask her." "Oh yea Ashley is going too!" I added. " That is awesome!"Melea answered.
"Hey mom can i go to the park after school with Kayla and Ashley?"Melea asked her mom hopefully. "Sure" her mom answered.
After school we went to Husky Park. "Hey Ashley I am going to play a trick on Kayla, so go along with it.""OK!"Ashley answered giggling.
"OK here I go."she said as she through a quarter into the air. "This is going to be good!"Ashley whispered excitedly. "Oh my goodness did y'all see that!"I yelled. "Was that a UFO?" Melea nudged Ashley and they were giggling quietly."Yea I saw it too!"Ashley exclaimed trying not to bust out laughing. "I have NEVER in my whole life seen anything like it!"Melea giggled. " It was like the BIGGEST thing I have EVER saw!" "Do you think there is aliens in it?"Ashley asked. She had to turn around so i wouldn't see her laughing."Well duh!" I answered.
"Oh look I found a quarter!"I exclaimed."Ah man do you think she'll figure it out?" Ashley asked Melea. "Problay not!"Melea answered. "Yea Kayla that quarter is as shiny as glitter."Ash excalimed. Hey Kayla come here for a second I have to tell you something." Melea yelled. I'll be right there." "You tell her""No You tell her.""I don't her to be mad at me. This wasn't my idea!" "OK I'll tell her."Melea finally decided.
"What did you want to tell me?" I asked. "I threw that quarter just to play a trick on you, because I knew you would mistake it for something else!"Melea giggled. "YOU MEANIE HEAD!!!." " You do realize I have to get you two back now, right?" "You won't know where, when, or how!!" "MUHAHAHAHA" I laughed.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Looking forward to reading the ending.
2. You have a few errors in spelling, punctuation and subject/verb agreement (Do you think there is aliens in it?)
3. Overall, good job.