Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jesika Steelman

"No get off of me you nasty weirdo!" It was on Friday June 13Th. People has always told me that Friday the 13Th was always the worst day ever, and until now I have have never believed that at all. But now I do believe it.
It all started that morning I got up and got ready to go get my pay check. Then I was going to go to the mall.When I got to the mall I started shopping around. Then I saw this new store so I went in it and got some clothes and went to the dressing room.
When I got in there I turned around and then a really tall man grabbed me from behind. I started to scream but I couldn't, then I started to hit him but I couldn't. Then he said this in my ear, "If you yell or try hit me you will die." Right after he whissperd that i started to cry.
Then I managed to get away.So I took off running and screaming,but it was like no one could hear me. So I seen a sign where the cops are. So i took off running trod it. By the time I got there,their was no cops there. So I took off running again,but still no cops.
After that I still could not find the cops. So I decided to run out to the parking deck. But I couldn't find my car. So I went to a spot where I could hide from the mean man, then I got my cell phone and I called my mom to come and get me.
When my mom got there the cops came and arrested the man, and maybe him tell me where my car was .So I will never go back to the mall or any place on Friday the 13Th. I will just stay at home every year on Friday the 13Th. :)

1 comment:

student said...

1. Good hook.
2. Subject/verb agreement problems (people has)and spelling problems.
3. Good start; keep working.