Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kaitlyn Collier

Lyndsey runs around screaming! "Stop running in the house" mom yells.My mom and dad were going to the hospital.My aunt sharonna had got really sick this week.So that left my cousins to watch me and my sister.
First off my names Kaitlyn Collier.I'm 7 years old, i have brown eyes and brown hair.My sister Lyndsey is a pain always crack jokes on people.Shes just about a year younger than I am."Kaitlyn" Sheanna calls "We are going to watch a movie." I run into the living room were in was really dark a spooky.Jabbed my fingers on the wall looking for the light switch."What movie?" I replied. "The Town that Dreaded Sundown" Jacob commented. Lyndsey and I both begged not to watch it,but Sheanna,Tommy,and Jacob made us watch it. Tommy and I got the popcorn from the kitchen. Jacob shouts "We're starting the Movie!" Tommy rushes back into the living room as i slowly drag my way to my seat. Me and Lyndsey sat on the hardwood floor. We were silenced by the sound of screams.Our eyes grew big as we watched the television.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Potential for a good story.
2. Go back and fix sentence fragments and careless errors (incomplete words).
3. Some good word choice.