Wednesday, August 15, 2007

mary grubaugh

What was the scariest moment of your life? I bet mine is worse. Mine all started on your topical Monday afternoon. I was on the interned and then a pop-up came up. the pop-up read "you can win a trip to meat the greatest horror writer of all time... STEPHEN KING" I entered the contest and went on with my business.. Weeks past and I forgot about the contest. The door bell rang and I answered the door. Standing in my door way was a skinny woman in a brown suit. She told me to get ready to go"I would be flying to Stephen Kings house!!" I could bring one person and i chose his biggest fan. My mom.We went to the air port and got on a big plain. After about an hour on the plain we had landed. We were now walking out of the air port . then my mom says"there is a sign with your name on it. sure enough it was. this sort plummet man was holding the sign. He had short brown hear and blue eyes. He was wearing a black suit and a funny hat. he was the limo driver We got in this long limo. We road in it for about to hours. When we got there it was not what i was expecting . It was white and looked welcoming. I rang the door bell and a bone skinny man with big glasses answered it . IT WAS HIM!! My mom was screaming. He took us to his office ( where he makes the books) About that time my mom began saying how she collects his books. How she has all his books. well my mom asked him where the bathroom was. His reply was the third room an the right. She told me to be good also knot to touch anything. After my mom left he mumbled" Ill go get some pins so I can sign some autograph." Well he left the room. Well I was waiting there then i noticed some papers on the desk. I walked over there then glanced at the top paper and read "THE MYSTERIOUS STRANGER" I was now walking around the room glancing At books on the wall.All of a sudden Saw these matches on the desk.I began playing with the matches. (I guess it was out of pure bordom) then all of a sudden i droped one of the matches. It hit the desk and every thing set FIRE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

student said...

1. Good beginning.
2. Watch out for misspelled words.
3. Looking forward to the rest. I love Stephen King too.