Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kevin Glaze

Have you ever been so frightened that you didn't know what to do, and you wanted to run but you couldn't. well here is what happened to me. It all started when I got my new air rifle. It was a bright and sunny day , and I saw a bunch of squirrels running around in the woods I thought for a second and went and asked my dad "Can I go hunting for squirrels '', and he replied "Yea, I geuss if you be careful , and don't shoot the gun torwards the house " I said "yes sir." So I loaded my pellet rifle up and went down the hill to the old barn . Right as I got to the barn I heard a noise that sent a shiver down my spine. I turned around and there was nothing there.

So I turned back around and didn't think any thing about it until I heard it agin then I kind of ran to the bottom. I got down to the bottom and heard them again except this time they sounded like foot steps. Then I started saying to myself " K.t. just ignore it and keep going. " I got preety far in the woods and heard " K.t. come on it's dinner time. " By that time I had already shot two squirrels, and I sarted torward the house in a trot . All of a sudden I heard something running right behind me and I throw myself around and nothing was there. I yelled '' Alright dad I know I'm going to the house .'' Then something touched my leg snf I yelled '' Ok you got me , and I done caught on so you can't get me any more ! '' I turned around and there was nothig there . I just frozze and wondered how he could hit my leg and get away without me hearing him . I stood there thinking to myself " How did he do it , where did he go , and what is going to do next . " Then I realized that it couldn't be him cause he was just at the house . I was standing there looking in the tree's and the something jumped up on my leg . I jerked and looked down and it was my dog.

No comments: