Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Desmon Pegues

Have you ever been frighten in your life well if not let me tell you my terrifying story? It was Monday when it happened. I was over my cousin's house having a good time like always until he let me ride his fourwheeler. At first, I thought it would be the easiest thing to drive like a car,but once I started the fourwheeler it was all over. I mean it was horrible going down trails hitting everything on the path not knowing where the brakes on this thing was. I had never been scared in my life.Well after that had happened I was still shooken up because of course it was my first time on the wheeler. After awhile I got on it again which was real crazy ,but I did. As I thought to myself I could do this but, my thought had failed again as before. The black fourwheeler went so fast it went through the woods. My heart was beating so fast if I had went to my doctor Steve he would have told me that my heart rate was close to 109 in pulse rate like a nascar going full speed. Once I went through out the wood the clutch would not go which made the fourwheeeler to not have the brakes to stop itself like a car with no brakes or, no emergency brakes either.I was yelling, "Help" "Help" as the fourwheeler started to go down the hill like a rollercoaster going down the track taking me and nowone else with it. Finally, I heard someone say to me as I was screaming of fear "Cut the switch off." Well as he said, I did and as that day ended I promised myself that I would never in my life get on the Fourwheeler again.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Good hook.
2. Need to correct run-on sentences throughout.
3. Good description.