Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Red Lobster

"MOM! MOM! Get up. Its time to go out to eat. Leah Laura Courtney Whitney and Kody are waiting on us.w have to go." I yelled at my mom as i jumped on the bed.
"Go away. i will git up in a minute."she replied. She doesn't really like it when people wake her up. But she is really okay with waking me up.
One hour later she yelled at me to come on and my mom isn't one to wait on someone. so i grabbed my purse and ran out the door. we arrived at Red Lobster where we meet my two ants and 3 cousins. They where waiting out side for my mom and me.
"Wait took y'all so long," Leah asked.
" ask Meagan if she hadn't have run and jumped on my bed jelling at me to get up i would have been her earlier," My mom answered.
We all walked in together and the waiter showed us to our seats. and asked for our orders. We where all out to eat for my moms birthday she was turning i think thirty-one or two anyway, as i seat their i looked around and noticed that the place was almost empty. And this place was like one of those fancy places wher it is always paked with people. i dont konw what was going on but it werded me out a little.
the waiter returned with our food and as i was eating my salaid i noticed that there was some green goowy stuff in it i tolled my mom. she called the waiter back to return the food. well he waiter didnt llike that very much so her went and got the manager. She (the manager) came to our tabble and asked what was the matter my mom tolled her and not in a sweet vioce ether she was mad; well all that did was make the manage even mader. shetook the food back and mad me a new plate and broght it back to me herself. so i started to eat and as i ate i started to get sleep and the i find my self wakeing up on this cold metal tabble in this huge room filled with....wait for it .... ALIENS... well at lessed i think they where aliens i couldnt really she that well all i no they wher big and green.
"gooeeegagahehetutu agggeegege blablabla,"aliens one jabbered.
" what dp you want from me.", i asked " please dont hirt me."
one of them came over to me and and stuck me with only god noes what and i ell asleep once again. this time i wake up in the jail looking lplace and i see my two aunts and three cousins and also my mom, in the jail thing with me. i ask them wait is going on and all they can say wow. The aliens must have done something to them. and i must exscaped i thought to myself. i then went over to see if i could squeez throw the bar and luckly i could. YA i yelled to myself i then walked down the hall to see if i could find some one with keys or something. i found the one thing or alien or whatever you call it so i hid around the corner

1 comment:

student said...

1. How about some commas between all those names, for starters!
2. Many spelling errors and/or typos.
3. Lots of potential/can't wait to read the rest.