Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Collier Lyndsey

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The events,people,and places in this story are true.Believe it or not.This is the worst day ever.
It all started well.I woke up realizing that i was finally 13 and thinking i was going to have a wonderful birthday party.I ran into the kitchen and ate pancakes drenched in syrup.After spending two hours doing my hair and deciding what on earth to wear.
Which is when Crystal showed up and i rode over to her house while my parents got my party ready.Which I wasn't to happy about because Crystal was one of those really annoying cousins that your kind of forced to be "friends" with."Are you excited?"Crystal asked.Just another one of her point less questions."You should be I hear your parents have a really big surprise for you."Chimed in Mrs.Roberts.She kind of answered the question for me so i just smiled.
About an hour later which seemed like forever we were back in that old blue van I see on every other holiday and birthday on the way back to my house for the greatest birthday ever.So I thought.
Once we got there my mom made me go to my bedroom and wait for my guest to arrive."Wait,Wait,Wait I don't know how much longer i can wait."I blurted out.Crystal just laughed her annoying little laugh and said"no worries everything will be perfect."
Which is when my mom interrupted with a huge chocolate cake with my name perfectly printed on the top in pretty pink letters.I followed her down the stairs were all my friends were impatiently waiting.She lit my candles and I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath to blow out the candles.Wishing that next years party was this great but when i opened my eyes my worst nightmare was standing there.BARNEY!
In his bright purple and neon green dinosaur costume.Oh my Gosh I thought to myself I wanted to yell at my parents but the words were trapped in my mind and couldn't escape mouth.Everyone chuckled as my face caught on fire and i so badly wanted to crawl under the table and never come out of my turtle shell.Yet I didn't do anything except wear a fake smile while barney put on the worst show I'd ever seen for all of my friends.Everyone ended up leaving early.I didn't blame them either.In a way I was glad they did because now that my life as I known it was over I could at least go sit in my bedroom and plot revenge on my parents.
[:

1 comment:

student said...

1. Funny!
2. Some errors in spelling and punctuation (also the pronoun I)
3. Overall, good job/ would like to see more dialogue, though.