Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tiffany Reese

Well it all started at my house and me and my best friend Kady wanted to go for a walk in the woods behind my house. So me and Kady went to go ask my mom to see if we could go for a walk in the woods ,then as i swiftly emerged in the front door all out of breath i walked in to the living room and asked her and she told me "to take my watch with me and be back by supper time". Then me and Kady went up stairs to my room and got the watch. After we got the OK to go in the woods for a little bit we went through the house and went out the back door in to the back yard.
While me and Kady where walking to the edge of the woods my cousin Robert and one of his best friends wanted to go for a walk in the woods with us so we let them. Then as we where walking and talking in the woods Alex ,Roberts best friend wanted to play hide and go seek in the woods. It took us a while ,but we decided to play to and Robert was it. Then while we where running around and talking and giggling all of the sudden we heard a faint laugh and we all got quiet and got back in to our little group that we had.
Kady had asked me "who had made the noise" and i told her "that i had no clue" and then as we slowly kept walking in to the woods deeper and deeper that afternoon we heard another noise and Alex said that sounded really close to us that time and we all agreed that it did ,but then all we waited for just a few minutes and we didn't hear it so we all kept walking then we didn't get so loud and we noticed that something or someone was or had been following us the whole time that we had been hearing those weird noises in the woods.
Alex was talking to all of us then all of the sudden something started chasing us deeper and deeper in to the woods that we were in at the time and as Kady screamed she dropped the watch that we were supposed to take with us and then Kady and i got suppurated from Robert and Alex. Then Kady and I just kept walking hoping that we would find them on our walk. Then all of the sudden Kady said "O look over there" so then i looked and it was a house that looked abandedand me and Kady walked up to the door and then as we where talking about who was going to open the door or knock on it the door opened for us then before I could tell Kady not to go in she had already went in side of the old abanded house and was touching the furniture and laying on the couch an trying to see if the t.v. would come on but it didn't I told her i think that we should get out of there before someone or something came there to where we were at. then after I begged her not to Kady wanted to go up stairs and find out what was up there I said"I'm going to leave.''
She said ''fine leave'' so I was walking out the door as Kady was walking up stairs Kady screamed eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so i ran up stairs and there were bates a chest and they were flying all across the room in that old house. So after that Kady decided to leave the house with me and on our way out of that old house Robert and Alex were getting ready to walk in to it.
They asked what had happend so we told them then we all got off that property and started walking back in to the woods to find our way back home. Then when we got back in to the woods that eval kbyfkufyuk

1 comment:

student said...

1. Looking forward to reading the ending.
2. Several errors in spelling and punctuation.
3. Add more dialogue.