Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ashley Turney

Have you ever been so scared that you thought that you would just pass out? It was Monday October 13th just a week or so before Halloween. I was sixteen and none of my friends could drive yet except for me. So I drove us down to a place back in Cullman Alabama called Cry Baby Holler.
As me Melea, Kayla, Jessica, and Randell drove into the road we gasped of frightness. It was a long road. Well i guess you could say about 5 miles and it was just pour darkness. It was as dark as a jet black cat with yellow eyes. " are we here , " asked Melea. " yes were here," replied Kayla. " are we sure that we really want to be here and hike this is really scaring me and we ain't even there yet, " exclaimed Jessica. " yeah like gerr this is so cool lets keep on! " Kayla exclaimed. So we drove along about 3 miles and the car stopped. " well guys we ran out of gas." I announced. " Ashley stop that I'm scared as it is don't do that stuff to us. " Said Randell. " y'all I'm not joking we ran out of gas. listen," I yelled in anger. rrrrrrrr nothing.
I got out and called my mom and she said she would be here in a minute. So we hiked up the road and we found an old house none of use had been here. So we all decided to come. As we came upon the old house Melea gasped, " this is so scary lets go back." Kayla yelled " no way this is just get tin interesting. So we walked in and looked around. But whichly you couldn't even see your hand in front of your face. As we walked the floor creep ed as if it would fall through any second. We sat down for a minute and then we heard foot steps. " Y'all if your up sit down please I'm getting scared, " I said in frightness. they all answered i am. "then what was that," i gasped. so we walked up the hallway and heard it again. " hey its coming from in here," Melea said. So we opened the door and there was a baby and her mom. She chased us down the hall and grabbed me! " Hey y'all help me" every one came to help they got me aw and we ran to the car as we ran we yelled and screamed.
We got to the car and my mom was there. " why were y'all screaming." She asked. Randell stuttered, '' gh gh gho ghost." My mom did not believe. So we got in the car and drove on to Dairy Queen for ice cream.
As the my alarm clock rang I realized that it was a dream a scary one in fact. So i got dressed and ran down stairs for school. I told all my friends and they laughed. " maybe we could go! " Kayla said. " um mm i don't now about that!"

1 comment:

student said...

1. Watch the spelling errors (may just be typos).
2. Capitalization errors.
3. Good use of dialogue.