Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dakota.campbell

Have you ever been stranded and scared ,well I have . Let me tell you what me and my best friend Dillon was riding fourwheelers in the mud on a Saturday night.Then dillon got stuck . So I go to get him out and I get stuck.
We tried and tried to get those fourwheelers out , but they wouldn't budge . I tried to call
,but I didn't have service .It was freezing cold and we were hungery and stranded.We walked about a mile, and didn't see a thing it was as clear as glass. So we walked to the fourwheelers and my was missing off of the fourwheeler .Then we sat down to rest four a while ,becouse we were tired.
Then we haerd something rumble in the bushes .Dillon whisperd "who". I thought it was help
,but boy was I wrong .We sat there four a few minutes tring to see what it was.Then we haerd
ooooow come from the bushes ,and out jumped a wolf .Dillon ran like a sissy ,but I was much
braver than Dillon .I picked up a stick and, hit that wolf in the side of the head.He started woboling ,and then it fell like a log. After that we got on the fourwheelers and flord it .We came out the mudhole flying.Me and Dillon couldn't get home fast enough to finally be safe.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Numerous spelling and grammatical errors.
2. Needs dialogue.
3. Has the potential to be a great story; needs some work.