Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nathan Campbell

It was one Saturday morning I got out ob my bed and got dressed and went outside. When I made it off of the back porch I noticed that something was not right. I went to get my three wheeler out of the shed like I would do any other Saturday morning. When I went around my uncle Billy's house I noticed that the shed was not there. I thought that it was probably just a dream so I told myself to wake up but I couldn't and that when I new that it wasn't a dream. I called my mom to tell her what had happened and she said "I don't no what you are talking about I saw the shed this morning on my way to work" I told her when she comes home she will see that I am telling the truth.
The second thing that I noticed was that I was the only one at the house. But I was OK because that wasn't the first time that I was at home alone, but that was the first time that my three wheeler disappeared. So I decided to just ignore it and just went to go and play with my dog. When I made it to my dog pin my dog was not there. I began to get really really mad so I shouted what is wrong with me very loud. I went to go look for my three wheeler and my dog about an hour later I didn't find anything so I cane home to make something to eat so I can look later when my mom comes home from work. After I ate some Roman noodled I went in my room to play the game, but I just madder when when I saw that none of my things

1 comment:

student said...

1. Good start.
2. Some errors and spelling (may just be typos)
3. Looking forward to reading the rest.