Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kameron Pierce

One day my friend and I were walking down the road just minding our own business. When all of a sudden, my friend starts flipping out. "What are you doing?" asked him. "I see something shiny in the sky!" I looked up too see and sure enough there was something hovering in the sky. It was sort of a small silver oval shaped object , but it suddenly disappeared into thin air. I started running home as quickly as I could while my friend followed behind ( tripping over his shoe laces every once in a while). When I finally got to my house I quickly got inside and slammed the door, but I forgot I left my friend outside so I let him in. I didn't know what that thing was , but it sure did scare me.
I didn't want to ever go outside again. A couple of minutes later my Mom told me to go outside . I told her about what happened, but she just said I was seeing things. So we went into the backyard to the old club house. In there we talked over what it could have been. All I saw was a glimpse of the object and my friend should have got a good look. The only thing is my friend is a complete moron , so I couldn't get much information out of him. So from what all I know it was either we were totally insane and were just seeing things. That or a U.F.O and I frankly like the second part better so we'll go with that.So we grabbed some supplies and went back to where we saw the U.F.O to investigate.
Once we were back from where we started this crazy adventure we watched the sky to see if we could spot the space craft again. We stayed there for hours to see nothing but a bunch of stupid clouds.

1 comment:

student said...

1. I'm interested in seeing how this ends.
2. Some spelling errors.
3. Add more dialogue.