Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jessie Tweedie

The most frightening thing I have ever experienced was when I was in the fist grade ,and it was horrible. It was better than any other day because I'm usually a bus rider ,but that day I was going to be car rider.For a first grader that's exciting . I could not wait until school was out so my dad could pick me up, but after lunch there was a knock on the door ,and a girl that look about 13 with blond hair, came in and asked ''Jessica Tweedie? '' I walked over to her and she handed me a note , it said
Jessica Tweedie is to be a bus rider.

''Remember to ride the bus Jessie.'' Mrs. Bryant told me.

''Yes mam,'' I politely spoke.

I sad like when run over a cat on Christmas,but I figured my dad might have had something more important to do like getting a hair cut. When, I got of the bus I walked in Brown Recycling ,and Aunt Patty was standing there to give me the news.

"Jessie, I'm sorry ,but your dad has been in an accident and he flipped his semi. He is going..." Patty sorrows out.

I took off running crying and not caring about the details. I went to my usual hiding spot to cry , because I was scared to death that my dad had died,and it felt as if my belly had been tied in a knot ,but later I was told that he was ok and he only had a broke rib. I was relived ,but for those dreadful moments those were the most frighting of my life.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Good use of other words for said.
2. A few minor punctuation errors.
3. It's a little short.