Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jacob Charest

The scariest moment in my life is when I got in a fight with He-who-must-not-be-named. Otherwise known as Voldemort,The Dark Lord.
It started out as a normal morning."Beep,beep,beep!" I rolled over and turned off my clock. "Yes!" I told myself "it's Saturday!" I jumped up and put on my cloak. I remembered that I was going to the movies with Dalton and Maclain to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
I grabbed my wand and headed into the kitchen. "Want some breakfast, dear?" asked my mom.
"No thanks I replied. "I'll just grab a snack." so I grabbed a chocolate frog and some pumpkin juice and shoveled them down.
"Beep!" I ran outside to see what the noise was. Dalton and maclain were waiting in the driveway."C'mon!" yelled Dalton. "The movie starts in an hour!" Maclain added. I rushed outside and jumped in the huge SUV. The trip took about forty-five minutes. We were finally there. We all jumped out of the van and ran inside the theater.We watched the previews for what seemed like hours. Finally, the movie started.
After the movie, we decided to hang out in the arcade until dark. It was about seven o'clock when we left. "Well, lets go," Maclain said. We started to head for the SUV. "Wait!" I shouted.
"I left my wand in there!" "Go get it!" shouted Maclain."Hurry!" he added. I headed inside the theater.
"Where's my wand!?" I yelled. "looking for this Charest?" said a cold voice. I turned around.
There he was. Lord Voldemort, The Dark Lord. His voice was like a snake hissing. The very tone of his voice made me shiver.
"Give it here, Voldemort!" I shouted. "I'm going to murder you Jacob Charest!" "Or should I say,the boy who lived?"I tripped and fell on my back.
"Say goodnight, Charest!" "Expelliarmus!" Both mine and his wand flew out of His hand . I looked over. Dalton and maclain had their wands raised. "Thanks," I said. "No problem," Dalton replied.
I grabbed my wand and jumped up. Voldemort had his wand raised. "Crucio!" he shouted. "Sectumsempra!" I yelled. The blasts fused. I strained to push his back but it was to powerful. I jumped out of the way but the blast hit my leg. I cried out with pain. "Time to finish you off, Charest!"
"Expelliarmus!" I yelled. Voldemort was blasted back into the wall. "Let's escape!" Maclain yelled. We ran outside and jumped in the SUV. I looked back as we drove off into the night.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Excellent use of dialogue.
2. Some errors in punctuation.
3. Overall, good start.