Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Taylor webster

"Whats wrong with your hair", Said my best friend Lauren. " I am having one of those days", I yell quickly as I run to my next class. Like always, I am late.This is the fourth time this semester, so now I have to stay after school in Mrs. Greene's class for an hour. I hate Mondays that just don't go my way.Today is one of them.

First, I head to second period. Then I realize I forgot to finish my report, that's worth two one hundred point test grades. Which i get two zero's for. "This is just great" I whisper to myself.
I look down and notice a note on my desk. I open it. Its from my boyfriend of two years, Tanner, he want to break up. This is the worst news ever. After class, I meet him in the gym to talk.
"why, whats wrong?" I ask eagerly. " Nothings the same anymore, your growing up
and so am I" he Say's as if there is a teacher around. At this point I Begin to cry. "But growing up is good" I say slowly. "I have to go I will call you later" he says.

Next, The bell to leave rings. I walk slowly to my death. When I get in to Mrs. Green's class, I see My second period teacher is waiting on me. I listen to her ramble about how good grades are important. By the time shes done, It's time to leave. I rush out of the school. I don't see my moms car anywhere."Oh gosh, Shes going to be late" I say. I hate when shes late.


Finally, she arrives. A complete hour late. We get home around 4:50. I get on to the computer and to check my email. I notice a email from my friend amber, I click to open. Then I sit and read it over and over again. It went something like this:


Taylor,

I thought you would like to no. The reason I wasn't at school today was because, Mom Got in a wreck this morning. Shes OK, but she has a few broken bones and burns. Moms at Huntsville hospital room 339. Come and see if you get a chance.

love,
Amber

I yelled "mom come here". I then Showed her the email. We jumped in the car like jack rabbits.
We arrived at the hospital to find that Mrs. Milford Was in surgery. We sit in the waiting room for a long time. I soon fell asleep. I woke up to find it was all a dream. The worst day of my life was a dream. "Well think the lord" I say as I quickly as I jump up to get ready for school.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Good hook.
2. Some careless spelling, punctuation, and capitalization errors.
3. I'm looking forward to see how it ends.