Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Courtney West

Do you want to know what my worst day ever was? Well I`ll tell you all about it. My day stared by getting up late. I had to rush though breakfast. Jeremy my brother would not get out the bath room. I yelled" hurry up I have to take a shower."Of course he yelled back" shut up I`ll be out in a little bite." So I wait and wait for him to get out. He walked out and said"here the bath room," I replied" thanks." I walked in and cut the shower on it was only little hot water.i jumped in and took a fast shower,I cut myself shaving. I got out and got a band aid . Then I got dressed,started on my hair but it would not work so I put it up. Then I started to brush my teeth but couldn't find any toasted so I put a piece of gum in my mouth. Jeremy yelled
" Courtney the bus just went by." I replied "we`ll have to get Daddy to take us,""OK," Jeremy replied.
We woke my dad up and told him he had to take us to school. On the way we had to get be hide a slow person. When we got their the bell had rang. The went by kind of slow. When 5th got here we had to work out hard.We went to lunch and then to 6th. Then 7th was over I got on the bus and went home.
"We are home,"I told Daddy. Jeremy asked,"can we ride the four wheeler and the dirt bike," Daddy replied "yes." So we went and I seen Jeremy wreak. I rush over there and Jeremy said" take me to Daddy," so I did. Then we had to take him to the e.r. .They looked at him and told us his arm was broken.We got home about 11:00. So I went straight to bed. That was the most wrost day of my life.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Spelling errors.
2. Pronoun I is always capitalized.
3. Good use of dialogue. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.