Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hannah Landers

I woke up that morning with nothing on but my underwear. How? I have no clue. So I got up looked at my clock, and I was supposed to meet Trosper and Kara at the Shell station at 9:00. I called them and told them i was going to be about an hour late. So they just decided to come over and wait on me to get ready.
I finally got in the shower, I was just singing away and all of a sudden the water went off "What the crap!" I yelled , I had no clue what just happened. So i got out and dried off and try ed to finish getting ready. Kara and Trosper had just pulled in the drive way. "Oh my gosh y'all", I said "My water just shut off!" "Dang." Trosper said. "I no!" "Its terrible!""Well hurry up and get ready, we have to go." said Kara. I finally finished getting ready and we finally left.
We were just a chugging on down the road without a worry in the world and then I heard "clunk clunk boom!" "oh crap!" "that cant be good," said Trosper. Our car came to a rolling stop. I got out and looked around, I walked around the car with this look on my face like I was fixing to cry. "We're out of gas" I sighed "Well what are we going to do?" "Well the only thing we can do is walk to the nearest gas station and get some gas." "But we're in the middle of nowhere." "Yeah ,we are but we have no other choice."
So, we got started on the ever- so- dreaded- walk- of- heck. We were six miles away from the nearest gas station. Six miles later there we were dragging our feet as if we had just ran a marathon. "Thank God we're finally here!" yelled Trosper. "Haha, but we have the whole walk back." I said laughing at her. "Thanks for reminding me." she said sarcastically. I laughed,"No problem." We got our gas can and our gasoline and headed down that ever- so -dreaded- walk again. "We're almost there, just 2 more miles." Two more miles?!" Trosper and Kara screamed at the same time. "At least it isn't 3 more miles." I smiled.
Two miles later we were standing at the spot where our lovely black mustang used to be. "What the heck!!!" "Where's our dang car?" "I have no clue." "Well did it get towed or something?" "I guess so." "Well what are we gonna do now?" "I'm calling my mom and getting here to take us to get our car, that's what we're doing."
I called my mother and told her everything that happened. We went and got our beautiful little car and went to the mall. My worst day ever got better as the day went on. The End.


1 comment:

student said...

1. Good hook.
2. Some careless errors (spelling, usage, pronoun I).
3. Overall, really good job/interesting.