Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jesse Wilson

One day my sister, my cousin, and I all went outside and played for a little while. Then my sister had an idea. "Why don't we all go out into the woods today!" she exclaimed "But we don't know our way around the woods" we said "It's ok I will stay with you the whole time" she said smiling.
so went out into the woods and saw some animals, bugs, spiders, and a lot more. "Hey Jesse Joey your both seven right?" "yeah why" "Because you know there is a man that lives near here tha likes to eat little children!" "WHAT!" we yelled in fear "Lets go back home now Courtney now" we yelled "Ok" she said. So on the way back she ran off and yelled "I hope you two can keep up with me." We started after her, but could not keep up. "Courtney where are you?" we yelled. We found a log and sat down on it. We heard stuff the bushes '' w....w....what was that'' we cried. Then we heard someone laughing '' Courtney!'' we yelled ''where are you'' ''help us please.'' then something jumps out of the bushes, grabs me, and threw me on the ground. Joey runs over to me ''are you ok?'' he asked ''no im scared" I answered. We hear someone walking towards us and at that time my sister jumps out and scares us and laughs and said " It was me the whole time and there is no man that likes to eat little children I was just saying that to scare you" "well it worked" I sobbed. Then we went home. That was the most frightening day of my life.

1 comment:

student said...

1. Good start for a potentially scary story.
2. Need to watch punctuation errors.
3. Good use of dialogue.