Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dalton Scott

Have you ever had one of those days where things got weirder and weirder?I have,and it all started like this:I noticed something really shiny up in the air.It couldn't have been a plane because it was so unique, it looked more like a crimson and chrome jet.I stared at the aircraft for quite awhile,until I started to notice that it was heading straight for me.
I ran faster than I thought I ever would."Theres just no way possible I'll outrun this thing,"I thought as I dashed for my life.The aircraft flew closer and closer until it seized right on top of the earth.I stopped and observed what seemed to be the most advanced looking jet I had ever seen.The jet started to move it's parts and began to stand up.The jet had transformed into a towering metal figure.

I had to look straight up just to see the giant's head."You're planet is ours!"said the chrome-like giant with a screechy voice."What did he mean by ours?"I questioned myself,"Where there more of them."Suddenly,a huge eighteen-wheeler started speeding toward me."Stop right there decepticon!"screeched the truck."Decepticon?"I wondered.The eighteen-wheeler started to move it's parts and transformed.I looked up at the new metal giant."Holy snot,its Optimus Prime!"I yelled.Optimus Prime knoked down the decepticon in one blow."Quick, get in!"commanded Optimus as he turned back into an eighteen-wheeler.I hopped in and Optimus slammed on the gas.

I looked down at the speed-ometer in Optimus."We're going 220 miles per hour!"I screamed fearfully."So?"Optimus asked as if it didn't bother him at all.After about a ten minute drive we arrived at some sort of strange base."We're here,"stated Optimus.I got out of Optimus Prime and couldn't believe my eyes.Several other transformers stared down at me and Optimus."Autobots,it's time we go to war with these decepticons,and destroy them once and for all!"demaned Optimus."Yea!"cried the autobots in agreement.Now I was in the middle of one huge war.

Optimus,the other autobots and I raced to the battlefield where the war was taking place.Several decepticons were standing in the battlefield.The autobot and I stared down the decepticons."It ends now Megatron!"yelled Optimus."Yes,for you Optimus Prime!"replied Megatron."If I was still seven years old this would all be a dream come true,"I thought.The two armies clashed together.I ran behind the nearest rock and got a veiw of the battle.The two armies had a long and agressive fight that dragged on for hours.I even had to move a few times to keep from getting squashed.It was finally down to Optimus Prime,a few autobots,and Megatron.Megatron took down two autobots with a single move ,but the autobots finally over powered Megatron.

We arrived back at the base were the autobots decided it was time to go back to thier own planet."We were glad to have you own our side,Dalton,"said Optimus proudly."No problem,"I replied even though I clearly didnt help at all."I suppose it's time we departed,"Optimus told the other autobots.They finally flew back to thier own planet.I began to walk home not believing what all had happened when I tripped over a rock and knocked myself out.I woke up from the dream."I had a feeling it was all a dream,"I thought.
I got up and looked out my window and saw a strange shiny object up in the sky."I'll just pretend I didn't see that,"I thought as I walked away from my window.

No comments: